Alma 7:13 (My Mission Scripture)

"Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me." -Alma 7:13

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Surgery Update... and Ankle




So as many of you might remember, I sprained my left ankle in Jan. of 2010 playing Church basketball and I ended up being out for the entire season, ended up putting myself through 3 months of Physical Therapy. The Picture is from that original accident. I have been having problems with my ankle since that accident. Then last Winter I sprained my left knee snowboarding... hey, don't judge. At least I was having fun!

Anyway, I went into the Doctor's office to see why I'm still having trouble with my knee and why I happened to have sprained my ankle 4x in the last month?!?! I mean, its a logical concern. The Doc. is actually the Bro. of Dr. Brian Lee, who did my oral surgery for my tumor which I had removed. I am cacner-free, if you didn't already know that!

Sorry, I didn't update my blog since the last post. So much as being going on, between school starting. Trying to get over the idiot that I met in California (you know who he is...) and just the typical stresses I am facing with filling out my mission papers, facing Satan's influences on a daily bases. So I apologize!!!

Its kinda awesome to think about the way Nicole suggested today: "Alex, Heavenly Father is trying to turn you into a Super Human before your mission so that you can continue to fight off Satan." Is that really what it is? The reasoning behind all this pain I'm experiencing now just a preparation for fighting off those horrible influences. Is this just the beginning? Or is this the way I'm going to be tempted in every way possible? Either way, I'm strong enough. I'll make it through this trial, prevail! Just like I always do before.

I'm going to all 4 sessions of General Conference, so it should be an interesting experience staying with Andrew and his family. More updates to follow.... also I'm going to post the pictures from the Oral Surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment