Alma 7:13 (My Mission Scripture)

"Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me." -Alma 7:13

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today...

All my good friends have either left for the mission and won't be back in Rexburg for 2 yrs. or they are working at Disney, or in a relationship... these are all wonderful things... I'm just sad and kinda jealous of all you. So I'm just happy that I have 7 months and 11 days until I can submit my papers and I know that Satan is going to throw everything he can throws me and I am going to do everything I can do to fight back. I will succeed, because I have faith in that.

I am going to keep my chin AND not let anything get me down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment