Alma 7:13 (My Mission Scripture)

"Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me." -Alma 7:13

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The PLAN

I have an awesome plan that I am very excited about... B.S. in Sociology or Social Work and then applying to Grad. School... I found out that UK (University of Kentucky) doesn't require those trying to get a MSW to take the GRE! Yeah, I have a while 'til this can actually happen, they might change their requirements, but hey I have dreams and they are reachable and if I believe that I can do... then what can possibly stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment